This company have done always very bad things leaving their users alone whenever they wanted to. I'll try to explain it a little better for anyone who has never heard some
- A very long ,long, long history of security vulnerabilities in its produts (flash) that made even Chrome to fall in such a serious issue like remote code execution. (Source: zdnet, Adobe ).
- They dropped 64bit architecture whenever they want leaving users either with an old version of their flash plugin or with nothing at all. A simple google search is enough to demonstrate this fact. Despite it seems not important, it really is, because if my whole system (linux was the first to have a complete 64bit working system by the way) is 64bit, Who are Adobe to tell me to install a 32bit navigator or to change my SO? Specially nowadays, when having more then 4 GiB of RAM is not that strange.
- Dropping Linux support for their Air framework, and stating that it could still be done if some of their partners code it. (Source: phoronix)
- Dropping Linux Flash Player navigator plugin except Chrome (Source Adobe). Well Adobe, it is good that you work with a company (Chrome is open source, but don't forget it is run by a company anyway) to improve things, but it is unaceptable that you simply drop all the other navigators just because they don't want to work with you or because they won't accept your guideliness.
I am sure there are many, many other reasons I can't recall now, but there are several things I can say for sure, and I want to share with the world (hoping Adobe could read this sometime):
- You, Adobe, are the perfect reason not to tie my future to a closed sourced plattform as a developer. Just because you are proven to do what you want without care even about your customers!
- You, Adobe, you are NO ONE to say what software should I run. You may offer all you have, but you are not that important to force me use 32bit, force me use Chrome, force me use any other OS, nor anything similar.
- As a company, you fail because I will not change, only because you offer a product (which I don't like) which main uses are for embedded video players. As a company, you should think that Linux, despite being a small % of your share, is still important because your valuable programmers will have complains from their people too, and because fortunatelly you have competence now: HTML5 so guess what: The only thing I lose with flash are video players, and that can be done wih HTML5 too, so who will lose?
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you are talking about! In this complex environment business need to present there company data in meaningful way.So user easily understand it .Sqiar (http://www.sqiar.com/) which is in UK,provide services like Tableau and Data Warehousing etc .In these services sqiar experts convert company data into meaningful way.
888casino - Get a $10 Welcome Bonus at the US - JTG Hub
888casino is 고양 출장샵 one of the oldest online 의정부 출장마사지 casino providers in the world 제주도 출장안마 and offers a selection of slots and 이천 출장샵 table games. The company went live 춘천 출장샵 with a deal
Post a Comment